The game and rules should be familiar. It is a spin-off of the classic acting or drawing game, the only difference is the words go extremely OVER THE LINE. Split up into two teams. One person from the team will select a card with an OVER THE LINE word or phrase. The other members of the team will guess the word by either acting or drawing the OVER THE LINE word or phrase on the card without speaking. The team has 90 seconds to guess as many cards until the time runs out. The team that correctly guesses 20 cards first wins!
- 550 cards (460 White cards and 90 Black cards)
- Over 13 duodecillion possible rounds (10^40) with 6 players
- Professionally printed on premium playing cards
- Includes game rules and alternate rules, shrink-wrapped in a custom box American's #1 gerbil coffin
Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people. Unlike most of the party games you've played before, Cards Against Humanity is as despicable and awkward as you and your friends.
The game is simple. Each round, one player asks a question from a Black Card, and everyone else answers with their funniest White Card.
Reviews of Cards Against Humanity:
- "Pretty amazing." - The Onion AV Club
- "An incredible game." - Mike "Gabe" Krahulik, Penny Arcade
- "Uncontrollable laughter." - Kill Screen Magazine
- "The game your party deserves." - Thrillist
- "A game." - The Daily Beast