Safety iQ - Saver Emergency Breath System - Portable One-Person Unit
The Saver Emergency Breath System is a personal life-saving device that allows you to breathe clean air in the event of a fire. Designed to prevent smoke inhalation, the leading cause of all fire fatalities, Saver filters chemical substances and removes carbon monoxide and toxic gases for up to 5 minutes. Compact and simple to use and can be activated within 5 seconds.
High Quality Guaranteed
Saver is manufactured using the latest technology and highest quality components to ensure your safety. Hopcalite, which is the core absorbent material filtering carbon monoxide, turns the carbon monoxide into carbon dioxide, allowing you to breathe without harm.
Safety in Small Places
Saver is designed to fit in small spaces so that it’s easily accessible whether you’re in your home or office. Saver’s compact design makes it blend into any room.
- The Saver Emergency Breath System is an essential home safety device designed to prevent smoke inhalation
- Removes toxic gases for up to 5 minutes
- A nose grip is included to block incoming harmful gases entering through the nostrils
- The absorbent triple filter consists of a pre-filter for smoke and dust; a Hopcalite filter for carbon monoxide and a third processing -filter for the removal of secondhand toxic smoke and materials
- The Saver Emergency Breath System is designed with a triple filter system in order to protect the user's respiratory tract from toxic gases
- Includes: 1 Saver Device
- Does Not Include: Flashlight with built-in alarm